Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Central Park and Times Square

As I walked into Central Park, it started to snow - magical! Robins and cardinals were a pop of color amid the bare trees. A very comfortable squirrel climbed my leg outside of the Central Park Zoo - this experience was a trip highlight. The zoo had all manner of cool creatures, including a snow leopard, red panda, and exotic-looking birds. I learned how to take the subway by myself. Meeting up with friends, we explored downtown and soaked up the atmosphere.

 

Taking the subway, getting used to meaning of downtown and uptown  

Lost in Central Park among the literary and historic statues
Squirrel that climbed my leg
Church downtown

Mega LEGO store



Rockefeller Center

Ice skating

Everything was big and moving

No comments:

Post a Comment